If you are looking for a purpose-driven opportunity to revolutionize the construction industry, Tvinn is the place for you. Join us in our journey to redefine sustainable building practices and create a lasting positive impact on our planet.
Why do we do what we do?
The building industry is responsible for a staggering 40% of global CO2 emissions. At our core, we believe that reducing this number starts with harnessing the potential of existing materials. Reuse of building materials is however not easy to coordinate and execute. That’s why our mission is to provide accessible information and streamline the process, from planning and design to construction. Through a series of web applications and integrations with Building Information Modeling software (BIM), we’ve started to form synchronized and comprehensive solutions to help the building industry reduce its environmental impact.
What will you do?
We are seeking a fullstack developer to take our systems to the next level. As we continue to get more clients with different software requirements, we need a versatile individual who can adapt to the evolving market. Your role will involve enhancing our backend system and continuing the client-side development of our web application to deliver exceptional user experiences. As a valued member of our small team, we appreciate employees who want to engage in the bigger picture. This means that you as a developer will have the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of our design principles and company philosophy, and play an important role in shaping our direction moving forward.
What’s in it for you?
- Work holistic and independently with malleable solutions, where your ideas and skills are in the forefront of the development.
- Gain a strong sense of ownership over what you develop and make a significant impact on the product's success.
- Engage in rapid and agile development, where you can quickly implement features and iterate on the product.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of how technical decisions align with business goals.
- Experience a wide variety of tasks and diverse technologies.
- Help to reduce climate emissions in the building industry by shaping better approaches to design and coordination in reuse-oriented projects.
- Enjoy a newly refurbished office space (with reused materials of course) as part of the vibrant and creative community at 657 Oslo.
- The equipment you need to do the job.
- Competitive startup salary and healthy stock compensation package.
- Pension arrangements and insurance.
- And of course a great lunch together with the two design firms sharing our office space..
- You like to explore complex technologies and domains.
- You are a responsible and independent person.
- You can handle a fast-paced environment and are flexible to changes.
- You are good at collaborating across disciplines, and strive to help others improve.
- Prior work experience is not required, but it can be beneficial.
- Design, develop and optimize high-performance, scalable backend systems as well as web-applications.
- Seamlessly integrate developed systems into a larger family of products.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code to ensure the quality and longevity of our solutions.
- Foster curiosity and active engagement with the design and philosophy underpinning all Tvinn Solutions products.
- Backend: Django PostgreSQL and Azure services
- Frontend: React with Next.js and Tailwind CSS
- Experience with AI and skills in other relevant tools are also appreciated.